Wednesday, April 27, 2016

I am diving back into wine and wine events for the first time in years. What is driving me? The wines! Mercury Wine Club and all that it has to offer have motivated me to plan wine tasting events in and around the South Bay area of Los Angeles. We will be featuring wines from a variety of small production wineries in California. You can learn more on the club website.

This year, I am also partnering with Joseph Filippi and his team to get some private label wines for special gifts and special events. I can see where private label could make a an event more personal, a executive gift more fun to receive and help me with my marketing. They offer a great variety of reds, whites and sparkling wines.

This week I am preparing a wine basket for a give away. It will include fun wines for summer and eating al fresco. It will be featured at a grand opening event .

Holiday Wine Basket featuring Velluto from Joseph Filippi
When you have a special event, consider private label wines. Call us at Mise en Scene. We can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment